Located in the heart of downtown Albany, theREP offers a wide array of programs for students:
- C.A.S.T – The Cultivating Arts & Students Together (C.A.S.T.) programs at Proctors and theREP pairs youth (grade 9 and up) with volunteers to give them an in-depth and entertaining learning experience
- Internships – Internships offer undergraduate and graduate an in-depth experience of working in a not-for-profit theatre company. Training is supplemented with discussions and workshops with directors, designers and senior staff who provide insight into the overall management of the company.
- On-The-Go! – O.T.G. brings a fully realized, portable, professional theatre production to your school or organization. This offering eliminates bus costs, travel time and logistical concerns, and includes a post-show talkback with actors.
- Student matinees – Bring your students to a show at theREP!
- Summer programs – We offer a wide range of programming each summer.
- Summer Stage Young Acting Company – Young actors ages of 13-19 hone their skills and perform on theREP’s professional stage.
- Young Playwright Contest – Contest winners see their short plays professionally produced on theREP’s stage and receive a series of workshops led by a professional playwright.