- Call 518.382.3884 x 139 or fill out the ONLINE ORDER FORM for reservations. Certain shows may be open to the general public on a space-available basis; for individual tickets, call 518.346.6204. Please review all ordering information prior to placing your order.
- Advance registrations are required for all orders. Reservations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The minimum size for a group order is 10 people. Orders under 10 can be placed by calling Proctors Box Office 518.346.6204. Individual tickets not available for all school performances.
- Final counts are required no later than 30 days prior to the event.
- Payment is accepted by check, cash or major credit card and is due no later than 30 days in advance of each show. Reservations not paid by the 30-day deadline will be canceled.
- Please notify The School of the Performing Arts when placing an order if using BOCES funding.
- Invoices are e-mailed to you promptly after you place an order for immediate confirmation. If you have not received this confirmation, your reservation is not guaranteed.
CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
- No refunds or exchanges will be made after the 30-day deadline.
- Please be aware that we cannot guarantee seating for additional students if the show is sold out, although we will make every effort to accommodate when space permits.
- Every attendee must reserve a seat. Remember to reserve seating for all teachers and chaperones as well as students.
- If your school is canceled due to weather, we will make every effort to put you in an alternate School Day performance, if available, or provide a credit to be used within the current season only. Phone calls must be received prior to the performance. If your school is not closed and you choose not to attend a performance, we cannot make alternate accommodations.
- The School of the Performing Arts accommodates mobility, hearing and visually challenged patrons to the best of our ability.
- Please advise The School of the Performing Arts of special needs when the order is placed so we can make arrangements prior to your arrival.
- Certain performances are interpreted for the convenience of guests who are hearing impaired. These are noted on show pages. If the performance of choice is not indicated to have an interpreted performance, please make the request when making your order.
BUS & PARKING
- Procedures and directions will arrive with your invoice.
- Proctors Bus Directions
PLAN YOUR VISIT
Detail regarding your upcoming visit to Proctors here.