1. perform an action.
The School of the Performing Arts at Proctors and theREP strives in offering a diverse range of programming for students to partake in. Whether it’s celebrating the achievements of our local high school students in a Tony Awards®-style show, offering students a full day of workshops to hone their craft, or even volunteer during our shows at Proctors, we have something for everyone. View our list below to find the right program for every experience level.
- C.A.S.T – The Cultivating Arts & Students Together (C.A.S.T.) programs at Proctors and theREP pairs youth (grade 9 and up) with volunteers to give them an in-depth and entertaining learning experience.
- High School Musical Theatre Awards – Our annual High School Musical Theatre Awards, fashioned after Broadway’s Tony Awards, celebrates the achievements of the region’s theatre students, highlighting the importance of arts and theatre education.
- High School Theatre Festival – This opportunity allows students to participate in a full-day musical theatre festival by offering opportunities to strengthen, promote, and share artistic skills within an interactive and supportive theatre environment.
- Summer programs – We offer a wide range of programming each summer.
- Young Playwright Contest – Contest winners see their short plays professionally produced on theREP’s stage and receive a series of workshops led by a professional playwright.